A global celebration of the visual, culinary and performing arts is on its way to Walt Disney World Resort early next year, as the Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Arts is set for Jan. 8 – Feb. 22, 2021. And even more good news: If you’re planning to attend the festival, there is a special offer on stays at Disney Resort hotels in early 2021, inviting you to be fully immersed in The Most Magical Place on Earth!
Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Arts offers fun for the whole
family. Here is just a sketch of what you can expect when the event debuts in
- Indulge in over 15 Food Studios serving culinary art all
around World Showcase
- Explore and purchase the brilliant and diverse work of Disney
and other invited artists on display in marketplaces encircling World Showcase
- Step into the scene at special photo locations scattered
around the park
- Participate in a paint-by-number mural that serves as a
collaborative art project for all
- Watch as visiting artists create magic right before your eyes
- Catch performances by favorite EPCOT musical artists Mariachi
Cobre and the JAMMitors.
- Join an artful scavenger hunt as you search for Figment around
- Shop for festival-exclusive merchandise
We’ll have more details on the Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Arts in the weeks and months to come, so keep your eyes on the Disney Parks Blog for more info.
Offer Available Now for Stays in 2021 at Select Disney Resort Hotels
If you’re already looking forward to attending the festival, now is the perfect time to explore how you can complete your dream vacation at Walt Disney World Resort with a special offer for stays at Disney Resort hotels in early 2021.
We realize flexibility is important when planning any vacation right now, so we will continue to waive Disney-imposed change and cancellation fees up to the date of check-in for arrivals through April 30, 2021.
Source: Disney Parks Blog